Project Talk Supplement
Project Talk Expands to Include Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Download and Share Expansion Project Information
- 7/12/22 Press Release – Project Talk Trial Expands Scope
- PTT Expands to Include Mild Cognitive Impairment
The Project Talk Trial has expanded to include individuals with mild cognitive impairment (MCI) at risk for Alzheimer’s disease and its related dementias (ADRD). The expansion project will consist of events focused on one of the main Trial’s intervention tools—the Hello end-of-life conversation game. The goal of the Hello events is to gather information that will inform adaption of the Hello intervention to suit the needs of those with mild cognitive impairment at risk for ADRD.
Participants in expansion project events will be individuals from underserved communities with MCI and at risk for ADRD and their care partners. We are recruiting 8-12 U.S. organizations to host a Hello game event according to the requirements below.
- Recruit 4+ adults from underserved communities who have or who are at risk for ADRD who can attend with their care partner. Participants can receive up to $50.
- Use only project-provided materials
- Attend all virtual trainings
- Complete one event on the project timeline
- Use a conveniently located venue
Organizations interested in becoming involved in the project should email Erika Van Dyke at email@example.com.
Click here to learn more about the expansion project.
Watch this short video (4:31 mins.) to learn about playing Hello: